Worry and Anxiety in Teens and Adults
Virtual Parent Education Workshop brought to you by RHS PTSA on behalf of HoCo HS Collaborative Parent Education Group.
This workshop will be presented by Dr. Erin Berman, Ph.D., a Clinical Psychologist with the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH).
Some of the topics covered will be:
- Worry and Anxiety: Using evidence-based strategies to help kids, adults, and caregivers cope.
- How to identify anxiety
- How to change anxious thinking
- The science and biological roots of anxiety
- How computer technology is transforming the understanding of anxiety
- Current treatment options (medications & CBT: cognitive behavioral therapy)
- Discuss how coping strategies need to be adjusted given the current pandemic
Registration is requiered!
Thursday, January 26, 2023 - 7:00pm to 8:00pm