Withdrawal and Enrollment

Withdrawal and Enrollment Information

Enrollment:  To enroll your student please go to www.hcpss.org/enroll and follow the instructions to register.  Either Ms.Luna or Ms.Nelson will contact you once you have completed the online registration forms. 

Withdraw:  To withdraw your student, complete the RHS Withdrawal Form.  All Chromebooks and school property must be returned in advance of the withdrawal. Please email Graciela_luna@hcpss.org and Jennifer_nelson@hcpss.org if you have any questions. 



For the most up-to-date information, please visit our Student Services Canvas Page.