Moving? Need to Change Your Address?

Mon, 06/03/2024 - 7:33am

Planning a Summertime Move?  Need to Update your Address?


If you have moved or are planning to move please let us know as soon as possible so that we can assist with updating your family's information.


For families moving out of Howard County:

You will need to complete a withdrawal form and return it via email to the registrar. Once this form is received, we will be able to put together a packet of information and necessary documents for you to bring to your child’s new school.  


For families who are changing addresses within Howard County:

After you have moved, please complete a Change of Address form and provide your new lease/deed and a utility bill so that we can update your address in our system.  If your address change results in a change of school we will assist in transferring your child’s records to their new school.


If you have any questions please contact Graciela Luna, Registrar, at or 410.888.8860 or Jennifer Nelson, Registrar, at or 410.888.8860